Find What You Search! - Professional Industry and Manufacturing Directory - List Your Business and Products - Find Industrial Goods and Services. Search Worldbank.nu Directory, Covering Millions of Industry Business Hardware, Products and Services. Search our Industry Directory to view Highlights from Amazon.com & Amazon.co.uk Stores for Safe Transaction, Purchase & Worldwide Delivery.
Recolor 100% recycled latex paint is made from re-blended post consumer paint. This means it is made from paint brands that have already undergone rigorous testing and that are in compliance with all standards required for new paint. We are particular about what paint goes into Recolor paint products. We make certain, through quality control testing, that a high quality, durable paint with superior coverage, is the end result. No virgin materials are added, significantly lessening its footprint and making it a better alternative to new paint.
We collect leftover paint from cities and towns, property managers, paint contractors, business owners and homeowners. Utilizing a process that involves rigorous screening and quality control, we produce a paint that is 100% recycled content, the highest recycled content available, thereby creating benefits such as, natural resource conservation, reduction of waste, reduction of air and water pollution and a reduced need for landfill space.
* PROFESSIONALLY RECYCLED PAINTS: Lower cost alternative to virgin paint, without sacrificing quality. One gallon covers about 450 square feet. This is interior, latex paint with a finish that is between flat and eggshell—produced in the USA!
* HIGH QUALITY: Processed from carefully screened feedstock so that the highest quality recycled content paint is produced. Undergoes additional testing for quality assurance making sure the paint is just as good as it was when it was first used. Our coverage is as good or better than that of the virgin paint.
* APPLICATION & COVERAGE: Durable and washable latex paint. Dry time is 2-6 hours. Clean-up is easy with just soap and water. NOTE: Colors may vary by batch. We recommend bulking paint from different batches together to ensure uniformity of color. Use as a topcoat or primer on all adequately prepared exterior, new, or painted surfaces. May be used on wood, concrete, vinyl, and aluminum siding or metal surfaces that have been properly primed.
* ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRITY: We collect leftover paint, utilizing a process that involves rigorous screening and quality control. We produce a paint that is 100% recycled content, thereby maximizing environmental benefits such as natural resource conservation, reduction of waste, reduction of air and water pollution, and a reduced need for landfill space. Low ‘volatile organic compounds’ (VOC), which means it has fewer chemical solvents that are released into the air.
* WOMEN OWNED COMPANY IN THE USA: Recolor Paints began in 2009 as a small, women-owned, retail store in Scituate, Massachusetts. With a heartfelt concern for the environment, owners Katharine Brown and Tania Keeble are driven by the overwhelming amount of paint wasted in the United States. Currently, their high quality, recycled content paint is found in retail stores up and down the East Coast. All our paints come from the USA and are reprocessed in the USA.